UK University CanSat Competition Application Form
Applications for the 2020/21 UK University CanSat Competition will open in August.
- The Competition is only open to United Kingdom universities.
- The date of the Competition has yet to be confirmed, but is expected to be in April 2021.
- The Competition will take place at Midland Rocketry Club in Norton-Juxta-Twycross. Full details of the site will be provided to participants.
- Each university can register as many teams as they would like. However, only the top three teams can progress to the finals.
- Each team will require a Faculty Adviser (FA) that is a lecturer within the team’s university. They will act as a liaison and will arrange funding for the team. Please guarantee that a FA is on-board and willing to help out prior to applying.
- Teams will consist of up to 8 students and no more.
- Failure to submit the Design Review will result in exclusion from the Competition.
- The Competition is student-led and is organised on a voluntary basis. As a result, any students/teams being disrespectful, aggressive or inappropriate will be excluded from the Competition.